Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Religion & The Environment

I think there could be a relationship between religion and the environment.  As long as this relationship does not become harmful in any way, I believe religion has a chance to shape our attitudes towards the environment and ecology.  Even though most religions involve the presence of a being greater than themselves as well as faith, and the environment simply is essential to Earth, there's no reason for them to not be able to join together to benefit one another.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Krista. I think that there could be a relationship between religion and how people view the environment. Even though Christianity dictates humans as superior beings, I think that many Christians believe that they should respect creation. It could be this way in other religions, too.

    ReplyDelete