Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Writing an Essay vs. A Powerpoint Presentation

I feel that researching a topic and putting it in a powerpoint is a lot easier for me than writing an essay.  I like the fact that I am able to break up my information on different slides and use titles, pictures, charts, and graphs to go along with the information on each of my powerpoint slides.   To me, this makes my organization of information a lot better and easier to follow.  When I create a powerpoint, I am able to write my key points on separate slides and then further elaborate.  Sometimes when I am writing an essay, I feel like I have too much information to deal with and sometimes it is hard to understand what my main points are.  I typically enjoy making powerpoints.  I do not enjoy writing essays because I usually become highly stressed and overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment